Tuesday 13 December 2016

Christmas Tree Decorating

IIIIIIT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSS!! 

That means it's time to deck the halls and trim the trees, which is exactly what I did in preparation for this blogpost in my "12 Blogs of Christmas". For weeks I counted down the days, even minutes, until it was finally time to put up the Christmas Tree and when that day arrived I was ready to get festive! ;)

 Firstly, to create the perfect Christmas mood for our evening of tree decorating, my sister and I popped on good ole' Home Alone (a personal favourite!) Then, we got decorating! 


I must admit, for the first hour it was a whole lot of posing, mid-hanging ornaments on the tree, to get the perfect artsy photo... As you can see below lol!





Eventually when the job was done and we got a chance to stand back and admire our handy work, the result was rather impressive, if i may say so myself! Don't you agree? 



Decorating the tree is by far one of the best parts of Christmas. What's your favorite ornament on your Christmas Tree? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment