Wednesday 17 December 2014



Life's Wee Look 

  • First off I would just like to start by saying, this >>>      is NOT what winter looks like where I live! But rather more like this (below) and no matter how much I wish, the weather just refuses to do as I say
  • Also, just recently on the 11th, I started my in house 5th Year Christmas exams! (Heavy sigh) So I'm sick of them at the moment and simply cannot wait till Friday for them to be over. However, as my dad says, it could be worse and I could just be starting them. Which to be fair, is a good point...
  • At the start of this month, I also started my first ever job! I'm working in Fota Island Resort as a Christmas elf in their 'Imagine' Christmas event. It's a new and fun experience for me as it's not like anything I've ever done before. It's enabled me to gain confidence in myself and also meet so many new and and amazing people. It's also a great way for me to get in the Christmas spirit as my exams are bringing my mood down lately, and I can also spread the Christmas cheer as Christmas is my absolutely FAVOURITE time of the year. I even prefer Christmas to my own birthday! So basically, I love it. It was so exciting for me to recieve my first ever pay cheque and finally being able to have my own money.
  • On the topic of Christmas, how crazy is it that there's officially 1 week till Christmas Eve!? I cant even express how excited I am ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ I have all my sister's Christmas present sorted which is great as I now wont have to be stressing over it in the few days I have off before Christmas. However, this year when my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I had absoulutely no idea and could think of NOTHING! So now I dunno what I'm getting, but that's perfectly okay with me.
  • The book I'm reading at the moment is, of course, 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg. I would just like to add that this is my second time reading it, and I started to read it all over again just three days after I actually finished it! It's just such an easy read and I think the storyline is so cute. Realistically, I could just go on and on about it all day I just cant get enough. I simply love it ❤️
  • Another thing on my mind lately has been whether or not I should try daily vlogging? ๐Ÿ“ท I talk to myself 24/7 anyway, so much so that sometimes I actually worry that it's unhealthy and there may be something wrong with me... Can anyone relate in any way because I'm really starting to get worried? Anyway, back to the topic of vlogging, I talk to myself enough that why not talk to a camera and let you guys hear what I'm waffling about in my daily life, it could be fun. Hey, who knows? I might even be good at it! ๐Ÿ˜œ

No comments:

Post a Comment