Tuesday 6 January 2015




Life's Wee Look
  • Well first off guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Out with the old and in with the new eh? This is your year so make the best of it and enjoy every minute
  • Also, this year I made it to the countdown without falling asleep, for the third year in a row and was very proud of myself! However, I was exhausted afterwards and did fall right into bed after the fireworks hahah
  • I've never been very good at New Years resolutions. Every year when the clock struck twelve I would come up with a list of things I was going to accomplish, or give up etc. and then by the next day I'd failed already! So this year I decided to try something different, instead of giving myself a long list and then feeling bad when I failed, I just chose one thing to work extra hard at. Also if I do anything else in the mean time then I'll feel extra good because it was not planned!   
  • In other news, I'm back at school since Monday and I'm not too happy about it! It's been the first year in my life that I've been back to school before 'Womens Little Christmas' and sitting here in the computer room on the 6th January just dosen't feel right. Basically, I should be at home relaxing ;)
  •  This year I want to take every day as it comes and enjoy living in the moment. I'm not going to take life too seriously because it's just too short not to have a good time.
  • At the moment I'm not reading anything but have a new found obsession with pinterest!
  • Finally I managed to get two new YouTube videos (there's a link at the bottom of this post to my channel) up in the last week, PLUS I've gained one more subscriber!!! I'M SO EXCITED :D and I know some of you out there are like, "One subscriber? That's nothing!" But to me it's a BIG DEAL and gives me that little extra bit of hope that maybe I'm doing something right afterall and maybe I might be making a difference to at least one persons day. So to me it means a lot and I just cant express enough how grateful I am for my small community of 40 YouTube subscribers! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment