Monday 19 January 2015

Party Time!!!

So a week or so ago my friend turned 17! I've known Kayleigh since we were in first year and only 12 years old and the fact that it's now 5 years on and we're both turning 17 this year is absolutely mind boggling! It feels like only yesterday we were sitting in the back of a maths class chatting away for the first time and finding out as much about each others lives as possible (yes I know! we were probably supposed to be paying attention, but whatevs!) Down through the years I'm going to be honest here, but we had our ups and downs. After all what friendship doesn't? But now that we're older and both more.. *ahem*..'mature', okay even I cant say that with a proper straight face! We are the worst ever when placed in each others company, we are just crazy and cant go longer than about 10 minutes without wetting ourselves laughing at the weirdest and stupidist things! But we are now pretty close and it's great! So for her birthday Kayleigh had a meal with the girls in our year at a little restaurant called 'Luigi Malones' and here are some photos of my outfit and food from the night. Also at the end I've included a little collage of pictures of us together. I would also just like to say on a side note that, these were the most normal pictures I could find of us ;)

Coat: Zara, Disco Pants: LoveLisa, Shoes: Penneys 

Top: Boohoo.com, Pants: LoveLisa, Shoes: Penneys

Omm Nom Nom Rotisserie Chicken <3
The birthday girl herself in all her glory! xx 

This is a really good representation of us on a regular basis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment