Saturday 27 June 2015

As The Sun Sets

Well Hey There!! Sunday evenings for me are usually pretty boring affairs.Quite often I have been out all day with family having dinner or shopping with my Nan, or I could have been rather productive that day and studied something or finished homework from Friday. But usually I spend Sundays just dossing around doing a whole ton of nothing! I tend to use Sundays to catch up on any series that I've fallen behind in on Netflix while I work on new blog post ideas and I often have the house to myself as my parents go out garden shopping or for coffee, so that's my fave as I can turn my music up as loud as I like and dance around singing at the top of my lungs! Now to be fair, I could go with them but I really couldn't be bothered! The other day my mom even asked if I had a boyfriend that I bring over while they're out of the house and then sneak him back out before they get home?! At this I actually laughed so hard!! I was like, "HAHAHA! I'm flattered that you think that by some miracle I did have one, but no, I don't." I found it way too amusing! Anyway, back to the point, as during the day I've caught up on all the things I need to watch, come the evening I get pretty bored. That's when I like to tryout new makeup looks, or hairstyles, or mix and match clothes to create wacky outfits. So this particular Sunday had the most beautiful sunset. The sky was a gorgeous mix of different oranges, red and even pink. This inspired me to base my eye-makeup around a sunset. Also it was another chance for me to practice my winged eyeliner, and although it took six attempts to get them to match, I was determined not to give up! This Summer I've also been OBSESSED with flower crowns, and FINALLY got my own a few weeks ago. As considering I have a pretty tiny head and body, most were too big and looked stupid or didn't fit my head so when I found this one in Penneys, I was rather excited! When I was finished this look I realized that I did actually look quite tumblr, anyone agree?












No comments:

Post a Comment