Wednesday 15 April 2015

Hello Lovlies! So a few nights ago, I managed to get done with my schoolwork early, and had nothing to do but watch 'Pretty Little Liars'. So while I was watching it, I decided to experiment with a winged-eyeliner look. Firstly, I would just like to point out, that I'm by no means implying I'm an expert at makeup and I'm just practicing as I go along like any other girl my age! Also, this look was just a spur of the moment idea and, as I'm generally fairly crap at cat-eye flicks, I was quite surprised and definitely pleased with the oucome of it all! Finally, it was my first ever try at filling in my brows and personally I dont think it went too badly ;) What do you guys think?




Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
Avon Concealer Stick 
Collection Cover Up Stick - No.01 Light Translucent
Rimmel Match Perfection- No.010 Light Porcelain
Collection Lasting Perfection- No.01 Fair
Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder- No.010 Translucent 
Borjois Chocolate Bronzer- No.51
No.7 Blush- Coral Flush
Benefit 'Watts Up'

Eyes:
Naked Basics- Foxy
Kelly Brooks Brush Tip Eyeliner- Black
I Curled my Eyelashes
Eyelash Coat 1- Gosh Wonder Volume Mascara
Eyelash Coat 2- Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara 
Naked 1- Buck (To Fill in Eyebrows)
Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara (To Set Eyebrows)

Lips:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil- Shade 'Naked 2'
Urban Decay Lipstick- Shade 'Native'
NYX Butter Gloss- No.05 Creme Brulee


Hope you all liked this look! Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know what you think, and also what I should post next! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment