Tuesday 7 April 2015

OOTD and Springtime Sunshine

Hello Sunshine! How y'all doin? So here in Ireland yesterday, a little 'Easter Monday Miracle' took place! WE SAW THE SUNNN!! And not only that, but it was hot too, like actual 18 degrees hot!  Which truly is a 'Once in a Blue Moon' experience for us Corkonians. So my friend an I decided it was the most perfect opportunity for a bike ride along the Old Railway Line by our houses. On our journey I took some really pretty pictures and would like to share them with you all! Also, I just thought I'd throw in a little OOTD, because they're my fave things to share. I vlogged the day of our in the sun for you guys to see how much fun we had, so I'll leave a link to my YouTube channel and to the Vlog at the end of this post. I really hope you'll go check it out and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. Also thumbs up the video and tell your friends too!



Outfit:
Black Leather Jacket- Vera Moda
Leopard Print Cardigan- Forever 21 Kids
White Eprire Line Top- Zara
Mustard Pants- Penneys/ Primark Kids
Leopard Print Flats- Penneys/ Primark

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
Collection Cover Up Stick- No.13 Natural Beige
Max Factor Lasting Performance- No.100 Fair
Collection Lasting Perfection- No.1 Fair
Collection Pressed Powder- No.18 Fair
No.7 Blush- Coral Flush
Eyes:
 Naked Basics- Foxy
Naked 1- Naked (on lid)
Naked 1- Buck (in crease+to fill in brows)
Naked 1- Virgin (under brow+in tear duct)
Essence Lash anad Brow Gel Mascara (to set brows)
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil- No.19 Hot Scorch (smudged on upper lash line+waterline)
Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
Lips:
Urban Decay Lipstick- Native

Pictures from the bike ride 







Links:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwCnyBYx-J0KxHjWwP5ptCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8ehcrzAoc

No comments:

Post a Comment