Sunday 9 October 2016

Season Staples Every Girl Should Have

Hey Guys! That's right, I am oficially back and ready to blog! Just before I get into this weeks post I want to say that from here on out 4:00 every Sunday is when I'm going to upload a new blogpost so check back every week to see what I've been up to. 

Here in Cork, Autumn has arrived with a bang. The trees are shedding their leaves, the daylight hours are shrinking and there's an evident chill in the air. This also means that it's time to rotate my wardrobe from Summer sandals to boots and wooly scarves. So this week I'm doing a post on my favourite season staples that I believe every girl should own.


The first item I've been obsessing over lately is my denim overalls from Bershka. Overalls are a must have in the Autumn months as they're loose and comfortable enabling you to do all the activities you love and when in gets cooler in the evening, just throw on an oversized cardigan or plaid scarf and voila! You have a chic and cosy look. 

The next thing popping up a lot in my Fall wardrobe is my red quilted gilet. In the cooler months before Winter arrives there's a definite chill in the air, but it's still not quite cold enough to whip out the fur coats. So this jacket is a lifesaver for me. It's simple and classy for long college days or coffee dates with the girls. 


My Timberland boots are my life. They're a rusty brown colour and literally go with everything I own . I wear them with jeans, skirts, dresses, everything! In my opinion every girl should own a good pair of calf high brown boots. They keep you dry in the rain and look stylish on every occasion!

Finally my 4th season staple for the Fall months is a good floppy hat. I purchased my burgundy one in Paris a year and a half ago and found that since then it's been both a Summer  and Autumn staple of mine. A wide brimmed floppy hat is the perfect way to add a little spunk to a plain outfit and give an aura of mystery about you! 

That's my Season Stapes I think are a must for every girls Fall wardrobe! What are your Season Staples? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment